Social Media is not just a place to share old photos and keep in touch with people you know. Social Media Marketing has become more advanced in past few years enabling all the businesses and organizations in the market to interact with different type of audience to get the leverage of these platforms.
Social Media is a platform which is used to share and create ideas, information, and career interests or any other form which can be expressed via different networks and virtual communities. Examples of these platforms are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, MySpace, Pinterest, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Tumblr, WeChat, Baidu Tieba, and many others. Social Media is a computer-mediated technology which has become popular with the advancement of the internet and mobile phones. Social Media services are web-based that are usually accessed through laptops, computers, and desktops. But nowadays most of the social media platforms can be accessed via smartphones and tablet computers.
In the 21st-century, there are more than 3 billion people who use social media on a daily basis. Many people today are using it to promote something as interesting and strange as a cc shop. So, you can imagine how big this social media marketing can go.
Hence social media plays an important role in our day to day life. Most businesses, whether they new or old, they use social media marketing as a strategy to increase their range. Multiple Social Media Trends are followed to get the proper advantage of these platforms. Every day there is a new trend of a marketing campaign that can have a huge impact on the business.
Social Media Trends
- Social influencers: There was a time when only the celebrities were considered as good influencers of trends among people. But in past few years, social influencing has changed completely as micro influencers are used for the marketing of a personalized cause or brands. The Micro-Influencers are people having many followers but aren’t considered a celebrity. This method is cost effective than any other advertising expense. They are preferred over celebrities now because a research has proved that due to this micro influencer the engagement of customers increased by 60 %.
- Personalized Content: When people look for a brand, content is the first thing they read. A business should never take a risk of ignoring the personalization of the content. Businesses want the people to know the value of their brand and have a good impact on them. Generic content is what customers look for. So instead of using irrelevant content, analytics data can be used to craft a better-personalized content to uplift the creativity of the marketers. You can follow these content marketing predictions.
- Chatbots: Chatbots have been around for a long time but they started evolving as social media trends are well-liked by people. Chatbots provide an easy and quick way to interact with the audience. It helps in customizing the brand voice and send personalized content to users directly in the way more personal to them.
- Merging of Social Media Platforms: To consolidate the social media marketing strategies, merging of various platforms are done so that they can be easily accessible from different localities and areas, or other branches. Merging of social media platforms synchronizes the brand and also helps to understand brand positioning in the market.
- Publishing via Social Media: various platforms are exploring the options for users to move a step forward in sharing content by enabling them to publish their own content. Publishing unique content can help to influence the users and aware them regarding businesses. Publishing for various causes creates attentiveness among the people about the ongoing processes and events worldwide.
- Ties and Local Trends: The SEO profile has an important role in social media marketing as they can come up with various operations that can be performed for branding. Tie-ups with local SEO ’s can gain more traffic to the sites to business and improve the customer relations. Different events give a chance to get in contact with a wide range of people and making a permanent tie with popular events and festivals helps creates a whole new marketing ground for the business.
Hence, Social Media Marketing is the most important tactic used to broaden the reach of any business. All the social media trends available to the people aren’t just for entertainment but an opportunity to get a better outcome in the development of the business.